Are you looking back to women having the sexy bigger butt? And hoping it for yourself.
Then stop asking for bigger butt secrets and start looking for yourself…
Although I have shared many articles about butt lift workout. But today, I will add up more tips that can help you to lift your butt fast and make you look more curvy and beautiful.
Well! If you are not in hurry, let me guide you slowly in steady…
Before hitting any workout, make sure to be regular to see the results. As we all know, all it will take great hard work and perseverance to get right curves in right place.
Only the right glute exercise can help you to enhance your butt size, toned and transform it into the round, bubbly shape such as no one can stop their eyes looking at your back.
Want to know how?
It’s important to know that for the bigger butt, you need to work more on your hip muscles, thighs and waist in such a way that it transforms your body into curvy.
Muscles that work for improving your butt are – Gluteus Maximus, Gluteus Medius, and Gluteus Minimus.
More you will exercise on glutes, more you will get toned and lifted bigger buttocks.
So, let’s see how to get a curvy hourglass figure with this butt lift workout.
Best Butt Lift Workout Plan
As I told above, this butt lift workout is 5-minutes plan, that you can practice in early morning schedule.
But if you are already into any workout, then instead of changing your track, just add these glutes exercise to your first workout.
Butt Lift Touchdown
How to practice:
- Stand with your feet at shoulder-width apart, toes pointed forward.
- Now squat down until your knees are bent at 90-degree
- Step your left leg back into a deep reverse lunge, placing right hand outside of your right leg or touching the floor.
- Raise left hand in front of the face, palm facing out.
- Return to starting position and repeat alternating side.
Lateral Sliding Squat
How to practice:
- Stand with feet together, toes pointed forward, arms at sides and right foot on the top of the small folded towel.
- Shift your weight on left leg, bend knees at 45-90 degrees while sliding right leg on towel slowly as far as you can comfortably for 4 counts. Using towel is optional. (it’s for the more sliding purpose)
- Slowly down your right leg back to start for count 4 while straightening left leg.
- Repeat for 30 seconds; switch sides.
How to practice:
- Begin with full plank position with feet together, abs tight and shoulder over your wrist in one straight line.
- Now, jump feet apart into a wide V, then immediately jump back together to starting position (like jumping jacks).
- Counties practice this for 1 minutes and try to do as long as you can, to lift your butt.
How to practice:
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Begin with a regular squat, then engage your core and jump up explosively. Use your whole foot to jump up, not only your toes.
- When you land, lower down your body back into the squat position. Make sure to land down as quiet as you can.
Single Leg Raise
How to practice:
- Get down on all your fours, hands and knees on the floor.
- Your hands should be straight below your shoulders and make sure to keep your torso including head straight.
- Now, lift up your left leg while keeping your knees bend, so that the thigh is parallel to the floor. Your lifted foot should be pointed towards the ceiling.
- Stretch your foot as much as possible without moving your upper body.
- Come back to original position and repeat the same process with another leg.
In case if you love to accept fitness challenge, then you can also opt. this 4-week bigger butt challenge.
What to Eat to Get Bigger Buttocks?
Apart from butt lift workout, you need to take care of your diet too as dietary changes provide the building blocks for bigger buttocks.
So, which food can help you to firm your butt muscles more…?
Let’s find out here…
Protein is the most important diet for any workouts, as it will help to build the layer of fat above your buttocks muscles.
You can add protein in numerous ways, such as skimmed milk, eggs, low-fat yogurt, fish, turkey, legumes, beans and lentils, meat, soy protein, and whey protein. For more protein source, check Dukan diet plan to lose 10 pounds.
Your gluteal muscles are covered with multiple layers of fat. In order to get the bigger buttocks, you need to consume unsaturated fats (good fat).
Good source of unsaturated fats includes fish oils, rice bran oil, nuts and seeds, canola oil, olive oil and peanut butter.
But if your butt is already fatty, then you can ignore these diet changes and just focus on exercise to tone them perfectly.
Your diet should be full of vitamins and minerals as these are necessary for our body to function properly. Fruits, veggies, nuts, and pulse are an excellent source of vitamins and fibers.
To get a curvy figure and bigger buttocks, you must add them to your regular diet.
Since you can’t ignore the carbs completely, you need to consume few. But the quantity depends upon the level of resistance used during workouts.
Sweet potatoes, brown rice, barley, corn, whole grain pasta, wheat bread, apple, potatoes, and grapefruits are few good sources of carbs.
Few Tips to Get Bigger Buttocks Fast
For more faster results, add these basic lifestyle habits to get bigger buttocks fast.
Watch Your Walking Style
As your walking style influences your apperaance most and can make anyone fall in love with your body.
So, the catwalk is the key. All you need to do is pull your shoulder back and arch your lower back. This will help you to make bigger buttocks, sexy legs and more firm body.
Use Butt Enhancing Pads
This is another effective way to get bigger buttocks fast. You should give a try to these butt lifting shapewear at least once to know how fastly it changes your butt appearance.
It will help you to lift your butt and its appearance in jeans and paints, therefore give you sexy outlook.
Thin Your Waistline
This is a third most prominent way to get bigger buttocks.
Yes, it’s simply clear…
Decreasing your waistline can enhance your buttocks size and gives you sexy hourglass figure.
For that, you can use tummy tucker or can wear a belt over shirt. But make sure to wear this belt over the thinnest part of your waist. It’s recommended to choose a dark color, wider belt or medium width.
But in case if you want to workouts for slim waist then try this 3-day slim waist workout plan or add some waist slimming moves to this butt lift workout.
Although there are many surgical treatments that claim to give bigger buttocks, but nothing can take place of natural butt lift workout.
So, take a wise decision to stay on natural ways to get bigger buttocks. If you want Brazilian butt looks, then try this 20-minute Brazilian butt workouts.
Now you know how to get bigger buttocks fast.
So, for what you are waiting?
Start it from today and share your experience by commenting us below and inspire others through your physical transformation.
Stay Fit and Look Awesome!!
Butt lift workout:
Video source: Peacefuldumpling