The following Privacy Statement discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for Timeshood.com
We use Affiliates Program, Personal Ads, Google Adsense to display ads on our Site. Google Adsense provide equal opportunity to every ads company. You can use Google Adwords for advertisement. We do not use any popup ads on our website, so visitors can enjoy our reading and please do not use Ads Block extensions for our website.
Affiliate Disclosure: timeshood.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to “timeshood.com” (amazon.com, or endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, or AmazonWireless.com).
We respect copyright laws and are committed to removing any copyright infringing material from our website. We try our best not to violate any copyright laws. If you find any content on our website which infringes your copyrighted work, please contact us or Leave all the details in the comment box, we’ll be happy to remove such content after verification.
Please do provide us the following details: Your name, E-mail Address, Location (URLs) of your copyrighted work on your website, Location (URLs) of your copyrighted work on our website.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products & services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Personal info protection
We will not disclose your personal information like your email of other information to third parties except to the extent necessary to provide you with a requested service, or under circumstances required by law.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information & feedback we receive from you)
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you if and when you subscribe to our newsletter or News Information or you register in our site.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or mailing address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using the Site, you signify your acceptance of this Privacy Statement. If you are not comfortable with any policy described in this Privacy Statement, you may feel free to e-mail us with questions or concerns, but your only remedy is to discontinue use of the Site. We reserve the right to modify this Privacy Statement at any time.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact us here.