Do not get too busy for others that it is difficult to take time for yourself. Taking at least a few minutes out of your day to think about the things you want to do for yourself to improve your skills, lifestyle, health, for happiness and more.
If you are one of those who seeks to continually improve their life then here we create a list of things you should do every day for a better life.
Acquire things according to your needs, find which one of these simple things or activities can help you to improve your lifestyle or give you good health and make you more productive.
If you adopt to any of these activities according to your taste your life will be improved in many ways, especially waking up early in the morning and doing yoga or meditation is one of the best habits you should definitely adopt. Here are 50 easy and simple things you can practice every day for better life.
50 things you should do every day to improve your life [Infographic]:
[Want to share this Infographic on your blog/website? Please find the embed code of this Infographic at the end of the post]
- Drink 8-ounce glasses of water per day to keep you hydrating.
- Wake up early morning as it will boost your energy level and increase your productivity.
- Upon waking, drink a glass of water with freshly squeeze half lemon juice for more freshness.
- Go out for the early morning walk before sunrise and let the sunshine fall on your face during sunrise. It will help you to gain vitamin D without UV rays.
- Try to sweat in Gym, exercise or in yoga classes.
- Meditate for at least 10 minutes in morning.
- Do jumping jacks to pump up your lymphatic system. e.g.: rope jumping
- Soak 4-5 almonds overnight and eat in morning.
- Prefer to drink green vegetable juice made with cucumber, kale, celery, carrot, lime, and ginger.
- Eat fruits and vegetable plant-based diet and skip artificial food packed with artificial preservatives.
- Skip coffee/tea and switch to herbal or green tea in morning.
- Try to have a green smoothie for breakfast made with spinach, apple, ripe banana, and ginger.
- To boost your self-esteem, smile at yourself in the mirror for 30 Seconds.
- Listen to your uplifting favorite music or inspirational audiobooks to handle a stressful day.
- Watch your posture, and correct it, especially when you sit.
- Hug someone, as it releases feel good hormones.
- Eat the green salad or fruit salad with lunch and dinner.
- Unplug all your device and give rest to your body and eyes at least for one hour.
- Give 30 minutes of your day to learning some new skills that help you in career and personality development.
- Walk straight with confidence.
- Give smile to strangers and interact with them.
- Laugh openly with your friends as laughing change your mood in seconds.
- Get body massage.
- Walk for a half hour every day.
- Eat all colors of fruits.
- Consume 2-3 tulsi leaves daily.
- Try to eat your lunch outside in fresh air, rather than at your desk near the computer.
- Avoid high sugar and high-fat combination foods, such as cookies, ice-cream, milk chocolate etc. It imbalances your blood sugar which leads to diabetes.
- Walk barefoot on wet grass either in morning or evening.
- Spend at least 30 minutes with nature, like go for a walk in park or riverside to get fresh air.
- Dance on your favorite songs.
- Weigh yourself every day that can help you establish clear health and fitness goals.
- Be grateful for things you have in your life.
- Make a “to do list” and start working on it to be more efficient.
- Dip your foot in the lukewarm water for 10-15 minutes to release physical and mental stress.
- Read inspirational books and stories.
- Write stuff down when you think of it.
- Keep your work desk neat and cleaned that will help you to be more focused.
- Always wash your hands before having food.
- Stretch your different body parts at least for ten minutes a day.
- Inhale deeply through your nose and exhale slowly through your mouth until you can’t exhale anymore, and repeat.
- Sip wine with dinner can enhance your chance of living healthier.
- Use natural body care products without chemicals to avoid toxins entering your body.
- Have dinner 3-4 hours before going to sleep.
- Drink one glass of water half an hour before any meal.
- Try yoga in morning, Yoga teaches breathing techniques, body control, focus, and concentration.
- Plan for the next day.
- Talk to your parents every day.
- Sleep for 7-8 hours at night.
- Say I LOVE YOU to your beloved at least once a day.
Don’t forget to share or pin it for later. Have a great life, Take Care!