Fruits are not just healthy but delicious too.
Because of daily workload, we forget to maintain our health and diet, which cause many disease and weakness in our body. So, it’s vital to get the sufficient energy for your daily activities and body function. And foods are the best energy source to keep you active and energized for the whole day.
As we all know the importance of healthy fruits and their nutritional value to our body, it also provides energy fuel which we spend during the day.
Consuming of junk and unhealthy food making our lifestyle stressful and leading to causes many health issues. So it’s better to take precaution before going to doctor. From today itself, make this healthy habit of eating fruits daily.
To live a healthy lifestyle, our body require certain nutrients like proteins, vitamins, minerals, iron, calcium, fibers, and citric acid which prevents us from heart disease, cholesterol, blood pressure, obesity and many digestive problems.
All nutritious fruits are the combination of minerals, anti-oxidants, vitamins and proteins which are best for people of all age group. Stop consuming pills of vitamins, proteins, and iron which affects our body negatively as well. No pills can beat nutritional values of these fruits.
Top Nutritious Fruit for Health and Their Benefits
1. Apple: 75 calories, 3 g fiber
“Apple a day will keep the doctor away”, is one of the oldest Welsh proverbs that we all know. Yes, it’s true. But have you think once why this fruit is so unique and what benefits are linked with this healthy fruit.
Don’t worry; you don’t need to wait much, I will explain you about this healthy fruit.
Apples are rich in antioxidants flavonoids and dietary fiber which helps in reduce the risk of certain disease.
- Hypertension, diabetes, heart disease.
- Control bad cholesterol.
- Stabilize asthma.
- Improve neurological health.
- Obesity and reduce the risk of developing cancer.
- Prevent high blood pressure.
2. Banana: 100 calories and 3 g fiber per 100 gram, source of vitamin B6
One of the delicious and healthy fruit to eat daily. This fruit is the rich source of many nutrients like vitamin A, B, C and E, iron, potassium, and manganese. Regular eating of this fruit help to keep your body fit and healthy. Except eating, banana has broad application in skin and hair care also.
- Keep blood pressure in control.
- Give instant energy.
- Pectin in banana helps to lower Cholesterol levels
- Probiotic in banana enhances digestive ability
- Helps in Controlling Diarrhea
- Relieve Constipation
- Anti-aging fruit that fights against wrinkles.
3. Mango: 60 calories and 1.7 g fiber per 100 gram, source of vitamins A and E
All of us love to eat this delicious sweet fruit. Mangoes are king of all fruits which gives us many health benefits. Excellent source of antioxidants zeaxanthin and lutein that help to improve vision. It can be used as dessert and fruit salad also. One of the healthiest fruit to eat for women.
- Prevents Cancer
- Fiber, pectin and vitamin C help to lower cholesterol levels.
- Clear skin by clearing clogged pores and eliminate pimples.
- Vitamin A, improve eyesight.
- Regulates diabetes
- Reduces Formation of Kidney Stones
- Rich source of iron for women.
4. Orange: 47 calories and 2.4 g fiber in 100 gram, source of vitamin C
This citrus fruit is the rich source of Vitamin C, which is good for both skin and body. Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of this fruit strengthen emotional health of body and bring cheerfulness on face. Best fruit to eat especially for pregnant women. Orange peels used in so many beauty products and facial mask.
- Kidney Stones Prevention
- Lowers Cholesterol
- Prevents Diabetes
- Reduces Blood Pressure
- D-linonene in orange fight against various cancer
- Boosts Immunity
- Brain Development
- Weight Loss
- Improves Vision
- Eliminates Bad Breath
- Improves Blood Circulation
- Anti- aging, skin whitening and acne treatment
5. Grape: 67 calories and less than 1 g fiber in 100 gram, source of manganese
Grapes are also known as “The Queen of Fruits” because of its extreme healthiest nutritious benefits in body, skin, and hair. If you are in a bad mood, then these grapes will help to lower down your stress levels and change your mood within minutes. These are in three verities red, green, and black/blue. All verities have fantastic health and skin glowing benefits. One of the best fruit to eat for lazy people as we don’t need to peel it off.
- Powerful antioxidants which prevent many types of cancer
- Reduce blood pressure levels
- Lower risk of blood clots
- Mood-boosting agents
- Minimize constipation
- Right in Allergies like runny nose, watery eyes
- Reduce type 2 Diabetes
- Red wine are great in acne treatment
- Relieves in a migraine
- Relieves in asthma
- Protect against sunburns.
6. Kiwifruit: 61 calories and 3 g fiber per 100 gram, source of vitamins C and E
Kiwi fruits contain 154 percentage of Vitamin C per 100 grams which is more than orange and lemons. Vitamins C rich fruits help in the development of bones, teeth, gums and cartilage. If you are suffering from sleepless problems, then this is right fruit to eat. It will boost your immunity and protect you from harmful pathogens. If you want beautiful skin than kiwi is perfect fruit to eat for glowing skin. Healthy fruit to eat for people who really want to improve their skin texture.
- Sleep Inducer
- High Source of Vitamin C
- Helps in Digestion
- Support heart health
- Reduce blood pressure
- Reduce the formation of kidney stones
- Prevent constipation
- Fight stress
- Development of bones and teeth
- Improve vision
7. Papaya: 43 calories and 1.7 g fiber per 100 gram, vitamins A and C
Papaya is a great source of vitamins, minerals, and enzymes that provide various health benefits to the digestive system. Because of its high nutritive and medicinal value, doctors suggest eating this fruit when we fall sick. Papain enzyme in papaya is good for digestive problems. Excepting health, papaya is famous for beautiful skin also. There are many beauty products like papaya face pack, face wash, facial kit as it has amazing skin benefits. One of the best and healthy fruit to eat for people suffering from digestion problem.
- Improve digestion
- Helpful in weight loss
- Prevents infections
- Relief from toothaches
- Reduce acne and burns
- Treat constipation
- Normalize the irregularity in menstruation cycle in women
- Control rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis
- Improved Immunity
- Maintain blood sugar level and cholesterol
8. Strawberry: 33 calories and 2 g fiber in 100 grams, Vitamin A and D
One of the yummy and delicious fruit to eat. Its color, taste and their tempting looks can make anyone fan of them. Strawberry is nutrient rich fruit and packed with antioxidants that provide many health benefits. You will be surprised to know that daily consumption of this fruit prevent wrinkles, fine lines and make to look young. Excepting body health and skin care, strawberries are famous in decorating food items and salad. Extremely used in ice creams, jams, confections, chocolates and even in drugs. Healthy fruit to eat for people having memory loss problem especially old age.
- Good for dry eyes
- Immunity booster
- Prevent various cancer
- Maintain healthy blood pressure
- Regulate normal functioning of nervous system
- Prevent heart disease
- Lower risk of arthritis
9. Pineapple: 50 calorie and 1.4 gram fiber per 100 gram, Vitamin C
One of the wonderful fruit to eat as it contains high amounts of vitamin C and manganese. Natural enzymes in pineapple help in digestion and prevent blood clotting. This fruit store various health benefits which protect us from many diseases.
- Collagen formation provide skin, organs, and bones health
- Helpful in digestion of tough foods
- Useful in coughs and colds
- Strengthen gums and teeth
- Improve eye vision
- Protect against constipation
- Prevent arthritis, cancer and heart health
- Heals wounds and fight against infections
- Reduce risk of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease
10. Pomegranate: 83 calorie and 4g fiber per 100 grams, Vitamin C
Sometimes I feel lazy to eat this fruit because of its hardcover to peel off. Excepting peeling problem, this is most excellent and healthy fruit to eat for people having low hemoglobin in the blood. High nutrition and delicious flavor provide various health benefits. Daily consumption of pomegranate reduces the risk of heart attack.
- Maintains blood sugar levels
- Improves heart health
- Maintains blood pressure
- Reduces Risk Of Cancer
- Boosts Immunity
- Treat Diarrhea
- Prevents anemia- deficiency of RBC
- Helps in osteoarthritis
- Ideal for pregnant women
- Excellent anti-aging agent
- Helpful in healing scars
- Suitable for all skin types
Top 10 Healthy Living Fruits:
Theses healthy fruits are natural medicine if you consume them daily. Their nutritional content makes you free from disease. So enjoy their juicy content and nutrition. Join us for more healthy content for better living. Be well and take care!
thumb image: freepik.com